Chapters are Good for the Radiant and Hydronics Industry
The RPA Local Chapters are in the process of being restored.
If you would like to assist in restoring a chapter or if you want to create a Chapter, please contact RPA’s Executive Director Mark.Eatherton@radiantprofessionalsalliance.org or call Mark at 708-995-3001.
Why Local Chapters are Good for the Radiant and Hydronics Industry
• Members are more confident that they are positioned to accomplish what really matters to them
• A Member can come into view as a leader in the industry and become eligible for a leadership role in the national organization
• Members feel they have greater influence by participating in a local chapter
• Members make close friends with like minded people
• Members get immediate connection to local and regional government activities